Branding, food formulation, food safety academy & food safety certification experts
under one roof
Magcolm Solutions want to save you money, time and effort through our unique team approach concept in managing branding and rebranding as well as food product formulation. We provide one-stop solutions which will help you through the various phases of food product development.
Synergize Branding, Product Development and Food Safety in One Academy Platform
Entrepreneurs able to produce practical yet innovative ideas which meet market needs and fulfill the applicable legal and importing countries requirement through this workshop.
This workshop is a platform to obtain the knowledge for all these 3 elements at one go. It save cost and time.
Survivor Kit for Start-Ups
(Branding, Product Development, Food Safety – in One Pack)
A combination of having all 3 experts at one session with a much affordable start-up price, for young entrepreneurs to have direction in establishing their food business.
We also include a sharing of SME Grant to young entrepreneurs and SMEs so they could find necessary financial assistance on this
A Business Model to Allow Young Entrepreneurs to Invest in These Experts in A Long Term Basis
Entrepreneur can have a clear overview for their own product development and branding, so they can try and apply the process on their own, without hiring the expert at the starting stage.
They can utilized the workshop to figure out their own direction for the product / business .
One-Stop Solutions for Food Product Development
1. Strategy branding/rebranding
2. Formulation advisory
3. Equipment sourcing
4. Packaging system & labelling
5. Product stability & shelf life
6. Total food safety advisory
Product Innovation and Challenge Towards Business Excellence Workshop ( Preview )
Date : 31 July 2018 (English session)
Venue: Magcolm Solutions Office, Setia Alam
Fee: RM 350 per person
** Mandarin session is available on 6th August 2018.
Get EXCLUSIVE BONUS when you sign up for our course!
* Complimentary review of your products by our expert speaker.
* Limited to first 10 products owners only (actual product must be present in order to claim the review session).
* Complimentary financial assistance briefing (ie. Government grant for SMEs).
Meet Our Professional Speakers
Technical Director of Magcolm Solutions Sdn Bhd
Malaysia Institute of Food Technologist (MIFT) Listed Consultant
Life Member of IQM (Institute of Quality Malaysia)
Alicia is an approved food handler course trainer by Ministry of Health (MOH) since 2006. Being an active trainer, she has more than 8 years of experiences in training and coaching specializes in the area of quality and food safety management systems. Her wealth of experience has certainly ensured the consultation and training are effective, fun and easy to understand using many local examples.
Alicia holds a Bachelor (Honor) Degree in Food Technology from The University of Science, Malaysia. Upon graduation from food technology, she has gained hands-on knowledge and experiences in managing quality assurance operation and application of quality & food safety program in MNCs.
• ISO 22000:2005 Auditor/Lead Auditor Course (2006) • Certified Trainer for MOH Food Handler Course (2006) • ISO 9001:2008 QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Course (2009) • HACCP Auditing & Verification – MARDI (2009) • Train-The-Trainer Course (PSMB) (2010) • ISO 9001:2015 QMS Auditor Conversion Programme (2015) • ISO 14001:2014 EMS Auditor Conversion Programme (2015)
• During her tenure with quality & food safety consultation fields, she has involved in assisting the food industries to develop the food safety operation systems frameworks and conducts training programs on 5S, ISO 9001, GMP, HACCP, VHM (Veterinary Health Mark) and ISO 22000 for various levels of staff from various food business operators.
• She has also worked in design & deployment of electronic food supply chain HACCP & Traceability System for processing of cut fruits, fruit juices, palm oil plantations and mill operations in accordance to RSPO (Roundtable Sustainable Palm Oil P&C (MYNI)).
• Currently, she is actively supporting both local and international consultancy projects in Malaysia, Myanmar and Indonesia on HACCP & ISO 22000 FSMS.
• Lately, she has been ventured into management system consulting on pre-licensing relate to GMP & GDP on health supplement and traditional medicines businesses.
• working as subcontractor auditor for certification bodies on ISO 9001 QMS, HACCP & ISO 22000 FSMS.
•She was appointed as one of the core trainer for a 2-day course on Food Traceability System organized by Selamat (Safety Enhancement on Edible Products, Legislation, Analysis and Management with ASEM countries) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
• She has also participated as core trainer for a 14-day course on Prawn Geo-Traceability System, funded by Danida (Denmark) in Ben Tre and An Giang, Vietnam.
• She has been actively delivered customized training courses on pest control compliance and food safety compliance to the Pest Control Association Malaysia (PCAM) and its members since 2010.
• She was the key writer for “Guide for Food Producers” which was later accepted and published by HDC as industry guide on halal compliance.
• She has assisted clients to achieve the halal certification through application of halal assurance program.
• She was invited as one of the key speakers for topic entitled : Food Safety Standard : The opportunities and Challenges in a public seminar - ‘Food Safety Standard & Pest Awareness Seminar 2013’ held in Kuching on 26th June 2013 with over 200 attendances from 90 diverse companies from East Malaysia.
• She is currently a course trainer and management system consultant for ISO 9001 QMS, GMP, HACCP & ISO 22000 FSMS.
Siaw Chon Lok
SEAP Expert/Panel Pakar (MOSTI)
B.Sc. Hons (Food Development)
M. Sc. (Profiling/Spices) – UKM
Certified Professor, trainer and consultant (UM and HRDF)
• Siaw C. L. holds both Bachelor (Honor) and Master degree in Food Science from UKM, Malaysia.• He is a qualified “Certified Professional Trainer and Facilitator” (CPTF) from UM CCe and holds certificate in Production Planning & Control, PPC from National Productivity Centre and Basic Accounting and Marketing from Indonesia.
•He has appointed as TNA Trainer Consultant (HRDF/PSMB) in January 2015.
•He has appointed as Panel Pakar Penilai Untuk Penilaian Pembiayaan Dana R, D and C since 2010 by Ministry of Science, Technology & Innovation (MOSTI), Expert advisory panel by SME Corp and SEAP Expert by SME Corp Malaysia since 2005, and Professional Member of the Institute of Food Technologists Malaysia (PMIFT) since 2001.
• He also has more than 10 years’ involvement in developing Performance Systems (KPA/KPI) for Service and Manufacturing Sectors as well as HR matters and Performance Motivation.
• Currently, he is actively works as Consultant and Trainer for Business Process Module/Turnkey advisory/ Performance Module Developer and Food Product Development and Innovation related projects.
Our Previous Seminar
About Magcolm Solutions
Magcolm Solutions is an advisory, training and academy company in Malaysia, specializing in Quality & Food Safety Risk Assessment Tools. At Magcolm, we believe safe food handling is a requirement, not an option. That is why we are dedicated to empower businesses with knowledge of food safety and quality, building their capabilities to achieve success that lasts.
Magcolm Solutions Sdn Bhd was established in 2012, but our roots began close to a decade ago when our founders embarked on their first foray into the industry in 2007. Through the years, we have helped many local and international companies meet various food safety and quality standards, including ISO 9001 Quality Management System, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System, Veterinary Health Mark (VHM), MeSTI (MOH), Halal, Good Manufacturing Practices for Health Supplements and Traditional Medicines and many more.
Safe Food Saves Lives
To be a renowned food safety advisory and academy leader in Malaysia.
To be the trusted food safety partner to organizations of all sizes, delivering practical and enduring results through professional advisory, coaching and training.
Our approach is based upon a belief that knowledge is the key to success. Knowledge empowers us to create, reimagine and transform, and when knowledge grows, so does business.